Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIBA Updated CBAP Exam Questions and Answers by malak

Page: 13 / 37

IIBA CBAP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) Designation
Exam Code: CBAP Dumps
Vendor: IIBA Certification: Certified Business Analysis Professional
Questions: 497 Q&A's Shared By: malak
Question 52

A company has a process improvement initiative that is projected to increase revenue by $150,000 USD non- compounded per year. The budgeted cost of the initiative is $200.000 and supporting the initiative will cost

$30.000 for years two and three.

What is the projected return on investment over the first 3 years?

Options:

A.

44%

B.

73%

C.

40%

D.

51%

Discussion
Question 53

The seminar administrator reviewed these three diagrams and asked the BA to create a fourth diagram to model the various levels that a trainee goes through (e.g., white belt to yellow belt yellow belt to green belt etc). What modeling technique will the BA use to create this diagram?

Options:

A.

Decision modeling

B.

State modeling

C.

Concept modeling

D.

Organizational modeling

Discussion
Question 54

A business unit of a transnational manufacturer wants to implement a robust process for addressing integrity- critical equipment deterioration incidents. Timely and complete resolution of such incidents is vital for the business unit’s continuous safe and profitable operation. Treating each incident involves many employees from different departments extensively collaborating and exchanging information. That information is spread across multiple systems having their access limited to particular user groups. With the current manual process, some incidents get forgotten and remain unresolved for years.

The project’s Sponsor is an Equipment Integrity and Reliability Advisor, who moved into this position from

another business unit. That business unit implemented a proprietary application to integrate the information and to assist in tracking and managing the incidents. Having a positive experience with the application, the Sponsor is suggesting to customize it and reuse in the new business unit.

The business unit’s Enterprise Architect (EA), who is responsible for assessing solution options and presenting them to executive decision makers, has a few concerns with adopting the existing application. The application uses point-to-point interfaces with other data sources whereas the business unit’s target architecture relies on a data warehouse-based integration. Moreover, the two business units use different legacy systems, as well as different front-end implementation technologies. Additionally, the existing application is monolingual, while the business unit needs user interfaces and some data to be presented in two languages. With all of this, it may be easier to build a new application from scratch than to customize the existing one. To understand which option is better, the EA asks a business analyst (BA) to define business requirements.

With the team ready to consider design options, they are reviewing the following requirement: "Appropriate stakeholders shall be timely and reliably notified on incident-related events."

What quality criteria does this requirement fail to satisfy?

Options:

A.

Consistent

B.

Complete

C.

Atomic

D.

Understandable

Discussion
Question 55

During requirements review, the implementation subject matter expert (SME) identified the requirement 'parsing of data' that must be implemented before other requirements. The business analyst (BA) has given this requirement high priority.

What factor influenced the prioritization of the requirement?

Options:

A.

Data Dictionary

B.

Constraint

C.

Dependencies

D.

Risk

Discussion
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Page: 13 / 37
Title
Questions
Posted

CBAP
PDF

$35  $99.99

CBAP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CBAP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99