Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIBA Updated CBAP Exam Questions and Answers by zayden

Page: 20 / 37

IIBA CBAP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) Designation
Exam Code: CBAP Dumps
Vendor: IIBA Certification: Certified Business Analysis Professional
Questions: 497 Q&A's Shared By: zayden
Question 80

You are the business analyst for a new project. Part of this project is for the project team to manually install new workstations through the company's campus. Based on your research you have determined that the project team can install 25 new workstations per hour. Since there is a fixed amount of time that these workstations need to be installed you are considering adding additional labor for the implementation. You are also considering to adjust the prioritization of the project requirements based on the amount of workstations the project team can install per hour.

What does the 25 workstations per hour represent in this scenario?

Options:

A.

Timeboxing

B.

Planning

C.

Parametric estimate

D.

Report project

Discussion
Question 81

Which of the following is mandatory in most software development projects?

Options:

A.

Communication Management plan

B.

Disaster recovery plan

C.

Test plan

D.

Procurement plan

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Question 82

You are working with Tom, a key stakeholder, in your business analysis duties. Tom is asking you about the desired outcome for current business opportunity.

Which one of the following is NOT an example of a desired outcome?

Options:

A.

Implement new machinery to complete the work processes faster

B.

Increase sales

C.

Reduce costs

D.

Reduce time to deliver a product or service

Discussion
Question 83

Which of the following techniques involves determining and documenting the variance between business requirements and current capabilities?

Options:

A.

Risk analysis

B.

Schedule analysis

C.

GAP analysis

D.

Cost benefit analysis

Discussion
Page: 20 / 37
Title