Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIBA Updated CBAP Exam Questions and Answers by zach

Page: 2 / 37

IIBA CBAP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) Designation
Exam Code: CBAP Dumps
Vendor: IIBA Certification: Certified Business Analysis Professional
Questions: 497 Q&A's Shared By: zach
Question 8

After having created several prototypes of a new. web-based application, a business analyst (BA) would like to meet with the organization's stakeholders to elicit their perception ideas, and attitudes about the prototypes Which of the following techniques should the SA use?

Options:

A.

Decision Analysis

B.

Prioritization

C.

Brainstorming

D.

focus Groups

Discussion
Question 9

A business analyst (BA) is tasked with developing a business analysis plan and must decide the best approach to use. Which of the following factors would drive the decision towards an adaptive approach?

Options:

A.

Engaging stakeholders presents significant challenges.

B.

The risk of an incorrect implementation is unacceptably high.

C.

Requirements can effectively be defined ahead of implementation.

D.

The organization's tolerance for uncertainty is high.

Discussion
Question 10

When determining the success criteria for an initiative a business analyst (BA) engages end users in order to understand what they would define is an effective solution. What two types of data will the end men need to perform the evaluation?

Options:

A.

Assessment and performance

B.

impact and dependencies

C.

Quantitative and qualitative

D.

Risk and value

Discussion
Question 11

A business analyst (BA) asks participants in a workshop to write down their ideas about the feature being built on sticky notes place them on the wan and then group the ideas into similar themes. The BA is using, this technique to:

Options:

A.

prioritize requirements.

B.

prepare for requirements elicitation.

C.

identify organizational capabilities.

D.

manage stakeholder collaboration.

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Page: 2 / 37
Title
Questions
Posted

CBAP
PDF

$35  $99.99

CBAP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CBAP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99