Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated CGEIT Exam Questions and Answers by hermione

Page: 34 / 42

Isaca CGEIT Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT Exam
Exam Code: CGEIT Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 573 Q&A's Shared By: hermione
Question 136

An enterprise has had the same IT governance framework in place for several years. Currently, large and small capital projects go through the same architectural governance reviews. Despite repeated requests to streamline the review process for small capital projects, business units have received no response from IT. The business units have recently escalated this issue to the newly appointed GO. Which of the following should be done FIRST to begin addressing business needs?

Options:

A.

Create a central repository for the business to submit requests.

B.

Explain the importance of the IT governance framework.

C.

Assess the impact of the proposed change.

D.

Assign a project team to implement necessary changes.

Discussion
Question 137

While monitoring an enterprise's IT projects portfolio, it is discovered that a project is 75% complete, but all budgeted resources have been expended. Which of the following is the MOST important task to perform?

Options:

A.

Review the IT investments.

B.

Reorganize the IT projects portfolio.

C.

Re-evaluate the business case.

D.

Review the IT governance structure.

Discussion
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Question 138

An executive sponsor of a partially completed IT project has learned that the financial assumptions supporting the project have changed. Which of the following governance actions should be taken FIRST?

Options:

A.

Schedule an interim project review.

B.

Request a risk assessment.

C.

Re-evaluate the project in the portfolio.

D.

Request an update to the business case

Discussion
Question 139

Which of the following responsibilities should be retained within an enterprise when outsourcing a project management office (PMO) function?

Options:

A.

Selecting projects

B.

Managing projects

C.

Tracking project cost

D.

Defining project methodology

Discussion
Page: 34 / 42
Title