Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated CGEIT Exam Questions and Answers by dillon

Page: 2 / 42

Isaca CGEIT Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT Exam
Exam Code: CGEIT Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 573 Q&A's Shared By: dillon
Question 8

An internal auditor conducts an assessment of a two-year-old IT risk management program. Which of the following findings should be of MOST concern to the CIO?

Options:

A.

Organizational responsibility for IT risk management is not clearly defined.

B.

None of the members of the IT risk management team have risk management-related certifications.

C.

Only a few key risk indicators (KRIs) identified by the IT risk management team are being monitored and the rest will be on a phased schedule.

D.

IT risk training records are not properly retained in accordance with established schedules

Discussion
Question 9

Which of the following metrics is MOST useful to ensure IT services meet business requirements?

Options:

A.

Number of discontinued business transformation programs

B.

Frequency Of IT services risk profile updates

C.

Frequency Of IT policy updates

D.

Number of business disruptions due to IT incidents

Discussion
Question 10

Which of the following is the BEST indication of an effective information governance model?

Options:

A.

Senior management ensures quality goals are defined for information.

B.

The CIO defines information accountability, quality criteria, and criticality.

C.

Enterprise architects define information protection attributes.

D.

Process owners determine which information assets will be managed.

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Question 11

An IT steering committee is concerned about staff saving data files containing sensitive corporate information on publicly available cloud file storage applications. Which of the following should be done FIRST to address this concern?

Options:

A.

Create a secure corporate cloud file storage and sharing solution.

B.

Block corporate access to cloud file storage applications.

C.

Require staff training on data classification policies.

D.

Revise the data management policy to prohibit this practice.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

CGEIT
PDF

$35  $99.99

CGEIT Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CGEIT PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99