Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated CGEIT Exam Questions and Answers by dalia

Page: 22 / 42

Isaca CGEIT Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT Exam
Exam Code: CGEIT Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 573 Q&A's Shared By: dalia
Question 88

Once the strategic vision has been established, which of the following would be the BEST activity for supporting the implementation of performance measures?

Options:

A.

Monitor service level performance.

B.

Document strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.

C.

Document policy requirements

D.

Identify key performance indicators (KPIs).

Discussion
Question 89

Which of the following BEST facilitates governance oversight of data protection measures?

Options:

A.

Information ownership

B.

Information classification

C.

Information custodianship

D.

Information life cycle management

Discussion
Question 90

Which of the following would provide the MOST useful information to understand the associated risks when implementing a new digital transformation strategy?

Options:

A.

Risk policy

B.

Risk framework

C.

Risk heat map

D.

Risk register

Discussion
Question 91

Which of the following should senior management do FIRST when developing and managing digital applications for a new enterprise?

Options:

A.

Establish an architecture review board.

B.

Define the risk appetite

C.

Develop key risk indicators (KRIs).

D.

Implement a sourcing program.

Discussion
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Page: 22 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

CGEIT
PDF

$35  $99.99

CGEIT Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CGEIT PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99