Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated CGEIT Exam Questions and Answers by indiana

Page: 26 / 42

Isaca CGEIT Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT Exam
Exam Code: CGEIT Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 573 Q&A's Shared By: indiana
Question 104

An enterprise is concerned with the potential for data leakage as a result of increased use of social media in the workplace, and wishes to establish a social media strategy. Which of the following should be the MOST important consideration in developing this strategy?

Options:

A.

Criticality of the information

B.

Ensuring that the enterprise architecture (EA) is updated

C.

Data ownership

D.

The balance between business benefits and risk

Discussion
Question 105

An enterprise wants to address the human factors of social engineering risk within the organization. From a governance perspective, which of the following is the BEST way to mitigate this risk?

Options:

A.

Distribute the social media information security policy to staff.

B.

Mandate annual security awareness training.

C.

Restrict access to social media.

D.

Mandate security requirements be included in employee contracts.

Discussion
Question 106

Which of the following aspects of IT governance BEST addresses the potential intellectual property implications of a cloud service provider having a database in another country?

Options:

A.

Contract management

B.

Continuity planning

C.

Data management

D.

Security architecture

Discussion
Question 107

Which of the following is MOST important to document for a business ethics program?

Options:

A.

Guiding principles and best practices

B.

Violation response matrix

C.

Whistle-blower protection protocols.

D.

Employee awareness and training content

Discussion
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Page: 26 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

CGEIT
PDF

$35  $99.99

CGEIT Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CGEIT PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99