Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated CGEIT Exam Questions and Answers by imaan

Page: 30 / 42

Isaca CGEIT Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT Exam
Exam Code: CGEIT Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 573 Q&A's Shared By: imaan
Question 120

Which of the following should be the MAIN governance focus when implementing a newly approved bring your own device (BYOD) policy?

Options:

A.

Recommending mobile applications that will increase business productivity

B.

Training employees on the enterprise's chosen mobile device management system

C.

Educating employees on the increased IT security risk to the enterprise

D.

Understanding knowledge gaps of IT employees to support different mobile platforms

Discussion
Question 121

Which of the following is the MOST important benefit of developing an information architecture model consistent with enterprise strategy?

Options:

A.

It identifies information architecture priorities.

B.

It support and facilitates decision making.

C.

It enables information architecture roadmap updates.

D.

It optimizes information delivery and storage costs.

Discussion
Question 122

The MOST important aspect of an IT governance framework to ensure that IT supports repeatable business processes is:

Options:

A.

earned value management.

B.

quality management,

C.

resource management.

D.

risk management

Discussion
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Question 123

An enterprise embarked on an aggressive strategy requiring the implementation of several large IT projects impacting multiple business processes across all departments. Initially employees were supportive of the strategy, but there is growing fatigue and frustration with the ongoing new capabilities which must be learned. Which of the following would be the BEST action performed by senior management?

Options:

A.

Incorporate an organizational change management program.

B.

Establish "Reward and Recognition" efforts to boost employee morale.

C.

Improve the system development life cycle (SDLC) process.

D.

Assess current business and IT competencies.

Discussion
Page: 30 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

CGEIT
PDF

$35  $99.99

CGEIT Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CGEIT PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99