Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated CGEIT Exam Questions and Answers by laila

Page: 14 / 42

Isaca CGEIT Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT Exam
Exam Code: CGEIT Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 573 Q&A's Shared By: laila
Question 56

An enterprise's board of directors is developing a strategy change. Although the strategy is not finalized, the board recognizes the need for IT to be responsive. Which of the following is the FIRST step to prepare for this change?

Options:

A.

Ensure IT has knowledgeable representation and is included in the strategic planning process.

B.

Increase the IT budget and approve an IT staff level increase to ensure resource availability for the strategy change.

C.

Initiate an IT service awareness campaign to business system owners and implement service level agreements (SLAs).

D.

Outsource both IT operations and IT development and implement controls based on a standardized framework.

Discussion
Question 57

An internal audit of a large financial institution found that financial data is being managed in a way that will negatively impact the enterprise's ability to support regulatory reporting. Which of the following should be the FIRST strategic action in addressing this situation?

• Establish a data governance framework.
  • Assign data responsibilities through a RACI chart.

• Review key risk indicators (KRIS) related to data management.

Options:

A.

Update data management policies.

Discussion
Question 58

Which of the following is the BEST way to maximize the value of an enterprise’s information asset base?

Options:

A.

Seek additional opportunities to leverage existing information assets.

B.

Facilitate widespread user access to all information assets

C.

Regularly purge information assets to minimize maintenance costs

D.

Implement an automated information management platform

Discussion
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Question 59

Which of the following should be the FIRST action taken by a newly formed IT governance committee to ensure reports are compliant with regulations and identify key IT risks?

Options:

A.

Direct the development of a reporting communication plan.

B.

Develop and monitor IT key risk indicator (KRI) triggers.

C.

Train end users on regulation requirements.

D.

Implement a mechanism to ensure reporting escalation.

Discussion
Page: 14 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

CGEIT
PDF

$35  $99.99

CGEIT Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CGEIT PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99