Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated CGEIT Exam Questions and Answers by aj

Page: 31 / 42

Isaca CGEIT Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT Exam
Exam Code: CGEIT Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 573 Q&A's Shared By: aj
Question 124

The results of an internal audit show that the business and IT acquire resources differently, which causes duplicate purchases. Which of the following is the BEST way to address this issue?

Options:

A.

Align IT objectives to the business procurement process.

B.

Involve business in IT procurement decisions.

C.

Establish a centralized procurement approval process.

D.

Define roles and responsibilities through a RAG chart

Discussion
Question 125

Which of the following is the MOST effective way to manage risks within the enterprise?

Options:

A.

Assign individuals responsibilities and accountabilities for management of risks.

B.

Make staff aware of the risks in their area and risk management techniques.

C.

Provide financial resources for risk management systems.

D.

Document procedures and reporting processes.

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Question 126

Which of the following would BEST help to improve an enterprise's ability to manage large IT investment projects?

Options:

A.

Creating a change management board

B.

Reviewing and evaluating existing business cases

C.

Implementing a review and approval process for each phase

D.

Publishing the IT approval process online for wider scrutiny

Discussion
Question 127

A CIO is concerned with the potential of vendor system failures that could cause a large amount of unintended system downtime. To determine how to prepare for this concern, what is MOST important for the CIO to review?

Options:

A.

IT balanced scorecard

B.

Service-level metrics

C.

IT procurement policy

D.

Business impact analysis (BIA)

Discussion
Page: 31 / 42
Title