Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated CGEIT Exam Questions and Answers by mckenzie

Page: 6 / 42

Isaca CGEIT Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT Exam
Exam Code: CGEIT Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 573 Q&A's Shared By: mckenzie
Question 24

A CEO realizes the need to implement IT governance to support the strategic alignment of business and IT goals. Which of the following would BEST enable this initiative?

Options:

A.

A RACI chart

B.

An increased IT budget

C.

Well-trained IT staff

D.

Effective culture change

Discussion
Question 25

A regulatory audit of an IT department has identified discrepancies between processes described in the procedures and what is actually done by system administrators.

The discrepancies were caused by recent IT application changes. Which of the following would be the BEST way to prevent the recurrence of similar findings in the future?

Options:

A.

Assign the responsibility for periodic revisions and changes to process owners.

B.

Require each IT employee to confirm compliance with IT procedures on an annual basis.

C.

Include the update of documentation within the change management framework.

D.

Establish high-level procedures to minimize process changes.

Discussion
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Question 26

Which of the following would be the BEST way for an enterprise to address new legal and regulatory requirements applicable to IT?

Options:

A.

Treat as a risk to be assessed before developing a response.

B.

Benchmark how other IT organizations are treating the new requirements.

C.

Adopt a zero-tolerance approach for noncompliance with regulatory matters.

D.

Use a cost-benefit analysis to determine if compliance is warranted.

Discussion
Question 27

A CIO was notified that a new employee was observed wearing a headset with an optical lens at the organization's data center. The individual was entering voice commands into the device. When approached, the employee explained the device is a new personal technology serving as a hands-free version of a smart phone. The CIO is concerned with potential security vulnerabilities of allowing such devices, and whether they should be banned from the facility. What should be the NEXT course of action in response to the ClO's concern?

Options:

A.

Define a risk mitigation strategy.

B.

Update the acceptable use policy.

C.

Research competitor usage of similar devices.

D.

Assess the risk associated with the device.

Discussion
Page: 6 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

CGEIT
PDF

$35  $99.99

CGEIT Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CGEIT PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99