Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated CGEIT Exam Questions and Answers by safiyah

Page: 13 / 42

Isaca CGEIT Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT Exam
Exam Code: CGEIT Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 573 Q&A's Shared By: safiyah
Question 52

An enterprise recently approved a bring your own device (BYOD) policy. The IT steering committee has directed IT management to develop a communication plan to disseminate information regarding the associated technical risks. Which of the following is MOST important to include in this communication plan?

Options:

A.

A link on the corporate intranet to the BYOD policy

B.

Potential exposures and impacts using common terms

C.

Schedule and content for mandatory training

D.

Disciplinary actions for violation of the BYOD policy

Discussion
Question 53

An organization has decided to integrate IT risk with the enterprise risk management (ERM) framework. The FIRST step to enable this integration is to establish:

Options:

A.

a common risk management taxonomy.

B.

a common risk organization.

C.

common key risk indicators (KRIs).

D.

common risk mitigation strategies.

Discussion
Question 54

An interna! health organization has been notified that a data breach has resulted in patient records being published online. Which of the

following is MOST important consideration when determining the process for meeting the organization's legal and regulatory obligations?

Options:

A.

Organizational structure, including accountable partes

B.

Data classification and related security policy

C.

Context of the breach, including data ownership and location

D.

Details of how the breach occurred and related incident response efforts

Discussion
Question 55

When conducting a risk assessment in support of a new regulatory

requirement, the IT risk committee should FIRST consider the:

Options:

A.

cost burden to achieve compliance.

B.

readiness of IT systems to address the risk.

C.

risk profile of the enterprise.

D.

disruption to normal business operations.

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Page: 13 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

CGEIT
PDF

$35  $99.99

CGEIT Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CGEIT PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99