Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated CGEIT Exam Questions and Answers by cecily

Page: 18 / 42

Isaca CGEIT Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT Exam
Exam Code: CGEIT Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 573 Q&A's Shared By: cecily
Question 72

Which of the following would be the MOST effective way to ensure IT capabilities are appropriately aligned with business requirements for specific business processes?

Options:

A.

Establishing key performance indicators {KPIs)

B.

Requiring Internal IT architecture and design reviews

C.

Requiring architecture and design reviews with business process stakeholders

D.

Issuing a management mandate that IT and business process stakeholders work together

Discussion
Question 73

Which of the following should IT governance mandate before any transition of data from a legacy system to a new technology platform?

Options:

A.

Data conversion has documented approvals from business process data owners.

B.

Data conversion is performed in a test environment to confirm correctness

C.

Control totals of key transaction values are matched with data converted for migration.

D.

A crisis management plan has been approved by the IT steering committee

Discussion
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Question 74

When evaluating the process for acquiring third-party IT resources, management identified several suppliers with repeated downtime issues impacting the enterprise. Which of the following is the BEST approach to help ensure future service delivery in accordance with business objectives?

Options:

A.

Establish key performance indicators (KPls)

B.

Appoint a procurement oversight committee

C.

Establish key risk indicators (KRIs).

D.

Implement contract monitoring.

Discussion
Question 75

An enterprise is replacing its customer relationship management (CRM) system with a cloud-based system. Which of the following should be done FIRST when preparing for data migration"*

Options:

A.

Review the enterprise data architecture.

B.

Establish a data quality plan

C.

Consult the quality assurance (QA) function.

D.

Acquire data migration tools.

Discussion
Page: 18 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

CGEIT
PDF

$35  $99.99

CGEIT Testing Engine

$42  $119.99