Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated CGEIT Exam Questions and Answers by dhruv

Page: 32 / 42

Isaca CGEIT Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT Exam
Exam Code: CGEIT Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 573 Q&A's Shared By: dhruv
Question 128

An audit report has revealed that data scientists are analyzing sensitive "big data" files using an offsite cloud because corporate servers do not have the necessary processing capabilities. A review of policies indicates this practice is not prohibited. Which of the following should be the FIRST strategic action to address the report?

Options:

A.

Authorize a risk analysis of the practice.

B.

Update data governance practices.

C.

Revise the information security policy.

D.

Recommend the use of a private cloud.

Discussion
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 129

A chief technology officer (CTO) wants to ensure IT governance practices adequately address risk management specific to mobile applications. To create the appropriate risk policies for IT, it is MOST important for the CTO to:

Options:

A.

understand the enterprise's risk tolerance.

B.

create an IT risk scorecard.

C.

map the business goals to IT risk processes.

D.

identify the mobile technical requirements.

Discussion
Question 130

An enterprise is developing several consumer-based services using emerging technologies involving sensitive personal data. The CIO is under pressure to ensure the enterprise is first to market, but security scan results have not been adequately addressed. Reviewing which of the following will enable the CIO to make the BEST decision for the customers?

Options:

A.

Acceptable use policy

B.

Risk register

C.

Ethics standards

D.

Change management policy

Discussion
Question 131

Acceptance of an enterprise's newly implemented IT governance initiatives has been resisted by a functional group requesting more autonomy over technology choices. Which of the following is MOST important to accommodate this need for autonomy?

Options:

A.

Continuous improvement processes

B.

Documentation of key management practices

C.

An exception management process

D.

A change control process

Discussion
Page: 32 / 42
Title