Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated CGEIT Exam Questions and Answers by inayah

Page: 25 / 42

Isaca CGEIT Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT Exam
Exam Code: CGEIT Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 573 Q&A's Shared By: inayah
Question 100

Which of the following is MOST important to review during IT strategy development?

Options:

A.

Industry best practices

B.

IT balanced scorecard

C.

Current business environment

D.

Data flows that indicate areas requiring IT support

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Question 101

From an IT governance perspective, establishing performance measurements is PRIMARILY the responsibility of:

Options:

A.

the IT architecture review board.

B.

senior management.

C.

the board of directors.

D.

enterprise risk management (ERM).

Discussion
Question 102

Which of the following should be the PRIMARY governance objective for selecting key risk indicators (KRIs) related to legal and regulatory compliance?

Options:

A.

Identifying the risk of noncompliance

B.

Demonstrating sound risk management practices

C.

Measuring IT alignment with enterprise risk management (ERM)

D.

Ensuring the effectiveness of IT compliance controls

Discussion
Question 103

A large enterprise has decided to use an emerging technology that needs to be integrated with the current IT infrastructure. Which of the following is the BEST way to prevent adverse effects to the enterprise resulting from the new technology?

Options:

A.

Develop key performance indicators (KPIs).

B.

Update the risk appetite statement

C.

Develop key risk indicators (KRIs).

D.

Implement service level agreements (SLAs)

Discussion
Page: 25 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

CGEIT
PDF

$35  $99.99

CGEIT Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CGEIT PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99