Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated CGEIT Exam Questions and Answers by oliwia

Page: 27 / 42

Isaca CGEIT Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT Exam
Exam Code: CGEIT Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 573 Q&A's Shared By: oliwia
Question 108

The PRIMARY objective of building outcome measures is to:

Options:

A.

monitor whether the chosen strategy is successful

B.

visualize how the strategy will be achieved.

C.

demonstrate commitment to IT governance.

D.

clarify the cause-and-effect relationship of the strategy.

Discussion
Question 109

Which of the following IT governance practices would BEST support IT and enterprise strategic alignment?

Options:

A.

An IT communication plan is continuously updated

B.

External consultants regularly review the IT portfolio

C.

Senior management regularly reviews the IT portfolio

D.

IT service level agreements (SLAs) are periodically updated

Discussion
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Question 110

Following the rollout of an enterprise IT software solution that hosts sensitive data it was discovered that the application's role-based access control was not functioning as specified Which of the following is the BEST way to prevent reoccurrence in the future?

Options:

A.

Ensure supplier contracts include penalties if solutions do not meet functional requirements

B.

Ensure the evaluation process requires independent assessment of solutions prior to implementation

C.

Ensure supplier contracts include a provision for the right to audit on an annual basis

D.

Ensure procurement processes require the identification of alternate vendors to ensure business continuity.

Discussion
Question 111

Which of the following methods is MOST likely to be used to assess plausible risk scenarios that could result in reputational risk to the enterprise?

Options:

A.

Controls gap analysis

B.

Qualitative analysis

C.

Quantitative analysis

D.

SWOT analysis

Discussion
Page: 27 / 42
Title