Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated CGEIT Exam Questions and Answers by salman

Page: 12 / 42

Isaca CGEIT Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT Exam
Exam Code: CGEIT Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 573 Q&A's Shared By: salman
Question 48

Which of the following is the BEST approach to ensure global regulatory compliance when implementing a new business process?

Options:

A.

Use a balanced scorecard to track the business process.

B.

Ensure the appropriate involvement Of the legal department.

C.

Review and revise the business architecture.

D.

Seek approval from the change management board.

Discussion
Question 49

An enterprise has decided to use third-party software for a business process which is hosted and supported by the same third party. The BEST way to provide quality of service oversight would be to establish a process:

Options:

A.

for robust change management.

B.

for periodic service provider audits.

C.

for enterprise architecture (EA) updates.

D.

to qualify service providers.

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Question 50

Which of the following is the MOST important consideration regarding IT measures as part of an IT strategic plan?

Options:

A.

Data collection for the metrics is automated.

B.

The metrics can be traced to enterprise goals.

C.

Minimum target levels are realistic.

D.

Thresholds align to key risk indicators (KRIs).

Discussion
Question 51

Following a re-prioritization of business objectives by management, which of the following should be performed FIRST to allocate resources to IT processes?

Options:

A.

Refine the human resource management plan.

B.

Update the IT strategy.

C.

Implement a RACI model.

D.

Perform a maturity assessment.

Discussion
Page: 12 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

CGEIT