Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated CGEIT Exam Questions and Answers by ava-rose

Page: 35 / 42

Isaca CGEIT Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT Exam
Exam Code: CGEIT Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 573 Q&A's Shared By: ava-rose
Question 140

Which of the following is the BEST method to monitor IT governance effectiveness?

Options:

A.

Service level management

B.

Balanced scorecard

C.

Risk control self-assessment (CSA)

D.

SWOT analysis

Discussion
Question 141

A global financial enterprise has been experiencing a substantial number of information security incidents that have directly affected its business reputation. Which of the following should be the IT governance board's FIRST course of action?

Options:

A.

Require revisions to how security incidents are managed by the IT department.

B.

Request an IT security assessment to identify the main security gaps.

C.

Execute an IT maturity assessment of the security process.

D.

Mandate an update to the enterprise's IT security policy.

Discussion
Question 142

To generate value for the enterprise, it is MOST important that IT investments are:

Options:

A.

aligned with the IT strategic objectives.

B.

approved by the CFO.

C.

consistent with the enterprise's business objectives.

D.

included in the balanced scorecard.

Discussion
Question 143

Which of the following is the MOST effective way for a CIO to govern business unit deployment of shadow IT applications in a cloud environment?

Options:

A.

Implement controls to block the installation of unapproved applications.

B.

Educate the executive team about the risk associated with shadow IT applications.

C.

Provide training to the help desk to identify shadow IT applications.

D.

Review and update the application implementation process.

Discussion
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Page: 35 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

CGEIT
PDF

$35  $99.99

CGEIT Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CGEIT PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99