Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated CGEIT Exam Questions and Answers by august

Page: 20 / 42

Isaca CGEIT Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT Exam
Exam Code: CGEIT Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 573 Q&A's Shared By: august
Question 80

An IT strategy committee wants to evaluate how well the IT department supports the business strategy. Which of the following is the BEST method for making this determination?

Options:

A.

Capability maturity assessment

B.

Customer survey analysis

C.

IT balanced scorecard reporting

D.

IT controls assurance program

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Question 81

Which of the following would BEST support an enterprise's initiative to incorporate desired organizational behaviors into the IT governance framework?

Options:

A.

Enterprise code of ethics

B.

Risk mitigation strategies and action plans

C.

Documented consequences for noncompliance

D.

Enterprise RACI matrix

Discussion
Question 82

Which of the following BEST indicates the success of an enterprise's IT governance framework after implementation?

Options:

A.

A high percentage of business owners involved with the approval of the IT strategic plan

B.

A high percentage of IT systems complying with corporate information security standards

C.

A high percentage of IT projects delivered on time and on budget

D.

A high percentage of IT investments delivering expected benefits

Discussion
Question 83

Which of the following IT governance actions would be the BEST way to minimize the likelihood of IT failures jeopardizing the corporate value of an IT-dependent organization?

Options:

A.

Implement an IT risk management framework.

B.

Install an IT continuous monitoring solution.

C.

Define IT performance management measures.

D.

Benchmark IT strategy against industry peers.

Discussion
Page: 20 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

CGEIT
PDF

$35  $99.99

CGEIT Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CGEIT PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99