Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated CGEIT Exam Questions and Answers by reece

Page: 33 / 42

Isaca CGEIT Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT Exam
Exam Code: CGEIT Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 573 Q&A's Shared By: reece
Question 132

A recent benchmarking analysis has indicated an IT organization is retaining more data and spending significantly more on data retention than its competitors. Which of the following would BEST ensure the optimization of retention costs?

Options:

A.

Requiring that all business cases contain data deletion and retention plans

B.

Revalidating the organization's risk tolerance and re-aligning the retention policy

C.

Moving all high-risk and medium-risk data backups to cloud storage

D.

Redefining the retention policy to align with industry best practices

Discussion
Question 133

From a governance perspective, which of the following roles is MOST important for an enterprise to keep in-house?

Options:

A.

Information auditor

B.

Information architect

C.

Information steward

D.

Information analyst

Discussion
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Question 134

An IT steering committee is presented with an audit finding that new software applications are delivered on time but consistently have unacceptable levels of defects. Which of the following would be the BEST direction from the committee?

Options:

A.

Implement performance indicators.

B.

Evaluate the change management process.

C.

Establish code peer reviews.

D.

Evaluate the quality assurance process.

Discussion
Question 135

A rail transport company has the worst on-time arrival record in the industry due to an antiquated IT system that controls scheduling. Despite employee resistance, an initiative lo upgrade the technology and related processes has been approved. To maximize employee engagement throughout the project, which of the following should be in place prior to the start of the initiative?

Options:

A.

Procurement management plan

B.

Organizational change management plan

C.

Risk response plan

D.

Resource management plan

Discussion
Page: 33 / 42
Title