Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated CGEIT Exam Questions and Answers by lilia

Page: 42 / 42

Isaca CGEIT Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT Exam
Exam Code: CGEIT Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 573 Q&A's Shared By: lilia
Question 168

Which of the following should be the MAIN reason for an enterprise to implement an IT risk management framework?

Options:

A.

The need to enable IT risk-aware decisions by executives

B.

The results of an external audit report concerning IT risk management processes.

C.

The need to address market regulations and internal compliance in IT risk

D.

The ability to benchmark IT risk policies against major competitors

Discussion
Question 169

Senior management wants to promote investment in IT, but is uncertain that associated risks are being properly identified. The BEST way to address this concern is to:

Options:

A.

engage an external consultant to develop risk scenarios.

B.

appoint an IT representative to the business risk committee.

C.

assign an IT cost controller to the finance department.

D.

ensure business cases are developed by IT.

Discussion
Question 170

Which of the following would be the BEST way to facilitate the adoption of strong IT governance practices throughout a multi-divisional enterprise?

Options:

A.

Ensuring each divisional policy is consistent with corporate policy

B.

Ensuring divisional governance fosters continuous improvement processes

C.

Mandating data standardization across the distributed enterprise

D.

Documenting and communicating key management practices across divisions

Discussion
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Question 171

An enterprise's internal audit group has scheduled a control review of a payroll system project but has been told to wait until the system is implemented. Which of the following is the GREATEST risk associated with the delay?

Options:

A.

delay in the development of new key performance indicators (KPIs)

B.

Continued dependency on compliant legacy systems

C.

Increased cost to mitigate deficiencies

D.

Lack of adherence to industry best practices

Discussion
Page: 42 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

CGEIT