Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated CGEIT Exam Questions and Answers by sullivan

Page: 39 / 42

Isaca CGEIT Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT Exam
Exam Code: CGEIT Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 573 Q&A's Shared By: sullivan
Question 156

Of the following, who should be responsible for ensuring the regular review of quality management performance against defined quality metrics?

Options:

A.

Process owners

B.

Risk management team

C.

Internal auditors

D.

Executive management

Discussion
Question 157

Establishing a uniform definition for likelihood and impact through risk management standards PRIMARILY addresses which of the following concerns?

Options:

A.

Inconsistent categories of vulnerabilities

B.

Conflicting interpretations of risk levels

C.

Inconsistent data classification

D.

Lack of strategic IT alignment

Discussion
Question 158

Which of the following are PRIMARY factors in ensuring the success of an enterprise quality assurance program?

Options:

A.

Enterprise risk appetite and tolerance

B.

Risk management and control frameworks

C.

Continuous improvement plans

D.

A process maturity framework and documented procedures

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Question 159

As the required core competencies of the IT workforce are anticipated and identified, what is the NEXT step in strengthening the department's human resource assets?

Options:

A.

Develop a responsible, accountable, consulted, and informed (RACI) chart.

B.

Create an effective recruitment, retention, and training program.

C.

Commit to the board performance metrics and bonus structure.

D.

Develop personnel requirements for third-party assurance.

Discussion
Page: 39 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

CGEIT
PDF

$35  $99.99

CGEIT Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CGEIT PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99