Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-601 Exam Questions and Answers by iyla

Page: 32 / 36

Cisco 350-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
Exam Code: 350-601 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 489 Q&A's Shared By: iyla
Question 128

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 128

An engineer configures FCIP on a Cisco MDS 9000 Series switch. What is the result of implementing the configuration?

Options:

A.

The switch attempts to make two TCP connections

B.

Compression is performed by using hardware

C.

Mode2 is enabled by default.

D.

Compression is performed by using software.

Discussion
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Question 129

Questions 129

Refer to the exhibit During a vPC peer switch reload, there is packet loss between the server and the router Which action must be taken to prevent this behavior during future reloads?

Options:

A.

Set the routed uplink ports of the Cisco Nexus peers as orphans.

B.

Increase the vPC delay restore timer.

C.

Decrease the OSPF hello and dead interval timers.

D.

Disable vPC ARP synchronize on the vPC peers.

Discussion
Question 130

The Cisco TACACS+ on a Cisco Nexus Series Switch must authenticate any user attempting to access the device and fail over to the local account

if the TACACS+ sever becomes unavailable.

Which command accomplishes these goals?

Options:

A.

aaa authentication login default fallback error local

B.

aaa authentication login console group local

C.

aaa authentication login default local

D.

aaa authentication login default group ISE local

Discussion
Question 131

An engineer must perform an initial configuration of VXLAN Tunnel End-Point functionality on the Cisco Nexus 9000 Series platform All the necessary features are already enabled on the switch Which configuration set must be used to accomplish this goal?

Questions 131

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Page: 32 / 36