Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-601 Exam Questions and Answers by fletcher

Page: 27 / 36

Cisco 350-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
Exam Code: 350-601 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 489 Q&A's Shared By: fletcher
Question 108

An engineer must create a PowerShell script that leverages the Cisco UCS Manager PowerShell module to submit automated requests to Cisco UCS Manager. The engineer must automate the removal of switches from VLANs. Environment variables must provide the VLAN name and switch identifiers. The VLAN must persist when it is removed from the switch port. Which command must the engineer include in the script to accomplish these goals?

A)

Questions 108

B)

Questions 108

C)

Questions 108

D)

Questions 108

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 109

An engineer implements an Application Performance Monitoring (APM) solution. The solution runs in a vSphere infrastructure where the vSwitch support for promiscuous mode is disabled for security reasons. As a result, the final implementation must receive a copy of bidirectional traffic to a load balancer that is connected to a Cisco Nexus 93108 Series Switch. The APM solution supports GRE encapsulated traffic. Which configuration must be applied to the switch to meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

interface vlan1

switchport monitor

destination ip 10.1.1.1

exit

monitor session 1 rx

monitor session 1 tx

source interface ethernet1/9

B.

monitor session 1 both

source interface ethernet 1/9

destination interface ethernet 1/12

erspan-id 1

vrf mgmt0

filter vlan 3

no shut

C.

configure terminal

monitor session 1 type erspan-source

erspan-id 1

destination ip 10.1.1.1

source interface ethernet 1/9 both

vrf default

no shut

D.

interface ethernet 1/9

erspan-id 1

monitor session 1 type erspan-source

interface mgmt0

monitor session 1 type erspan-destination

destination ip 10.1.1.1

no shut

Discussion
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Question 110

An engineer must configure a Fibre Channel port channel on a Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switch. The configuration must meet these requirements:

• A port-channel protocol negotiation is performed with the peer ports.

• The trunk mode must be explicitly configured for the interfaces.

• VSANs from 10 to 20 must be allowed.

Which command set configures the devices to meet the requirements?

Questions 110

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 111

A customer data center is configured for distribution of user roles, call home, and NTP. The data center was split into two geographically separate locations called DC1 and DC2. The requirement is for the user role configurations to be distributed in DC1 and for NTP and call home features to be constrained to DC2. Which two configuration sets must be used to meet these requirements? (Choose two.)

Questions 111

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

E.

Option E