Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-601 Exam Questions and Answers by rania

Page: 2 / 36

Cisco 350-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
Exam Code: 350-601 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 489 Q&A's Shared By: rania
Question 8

An engineer must optimize ARP responses and reduce unnecessary ARP broadcasts over the VXLAN/EVPN fabric. Which action accomplishes these tasks?

Options:

A.

Configure ip proxy-arp under the VLAN SVI associated with the VXLAN VNI.

B.

Configure ip proxy-arp within the VXLAN VNI configuration under the VTEP NVE interface.

C.

Configure suppress-arp within the VXLAN VNI configuration under the VTEP NVE interface.

D.

Configure suppress-arp under the VLAN SVI associated with the VXLAN VNI.

Discussion
Question 9

An engineer must configuration a backup and restore of Cisco UCS Manager during the weekend maintenance windows. The configuration must be restored to its original state on Monday morning. The end users can make changes only to the Service Profile configuration. Which set of actions meets these requirements?

Options:

A.

Schedule a system backup to run at the start of every weekend and manually import the backup on Monday morning.

B.

Schedule a system backup to run at the start of every weekend and schedule the import of the backup to run on Monday morning

C.

Schedule a logical backup to run at the start of every weekend and manually import the backup on Monday morning.

D.

Schedule a logical backup to run at the start of every weekend and schedule the import of the backup to run on Monday morning.

Discussion
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Question 10

Which file service protocol allows the files to appear locally mapped to the client and provides view, store, and update capabilities on a remote Linux-based storage repository that also serves as a distributed file system standard for NAS?

Options:

A.

NFS

B.

FTP

C.

iSCSI

D.

IFS

Discussion
Question 11

A network engineer must SPAN only the ingress traffic of a Cisco MDS 9000 series switch from interface fc 1/23 to interface fc 1/24. Which two configuration must be applied to complete this task? (Choose two)

Questions 11

Questions 11

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion