Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-601 Exam Questions and Answers by seb

Page: 18 / 36

Cisco 350-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
Exam Code: 350-601 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 489 Q&A's Shared By: seb
Question 72

Which behavior defines streaming telemetry as a push model in Cisco devices?

Options:

A.

Monitoring clients are pulling data from the network to see real-time statistics

B.

JSON encoded telemetry data is transported using the gRPC protocol

C.

The network devices send data in JSON or GPB format to configured endpoints

D.

Events and network changes generate telemetry data

Discussion
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Question 73

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 73

What happens to the VRRP configuration when the router SW9621-2 becomes operational?

Questions 73

Options:

A.

The SW9621-2 router becomes a new active master.

B.

The SW9621-1 router becomes a new active master after 3 seconds.

C.

The SW9621-1 router remains an active master.

D.

The SW9621-2 router becomes an active master after 3 seconds.

Discussion
Question 74

Which two methods are available to Manage an ACI REST API session authentication when a user is unauthenticated?

Options:

A.

POST to aaaLogin

B.

POST to aaaUserLogin

C.

GET aaaRefresh

D.

GET to aaaListDomains

E.

DELETE to aaaLogout

Discussion
Question 75

An engineer must configure the HSRP protocol between two Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches This configuration is present on Nexus A.

Questions 75

The final HSRP configuration must meet these requirements

• The HSRP communication must be secured on both switches
  • Both switches must support more than 300 groups

Which two commands must be added to the HSRP configuration on Nexus A to complete these requirements? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

hsrp version 1

B.

hsrp version 2

C.

authentication text 1020

D.

authenticate md5 key-chain NHRP-KEYS

E.

authentication text 1010

Discussion