Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-601 Exam Questions and Answers by keira

Page: 22 / 36

Cisco 350-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
Exam Code: 350-601 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 489 Q&A's Shared By: keira
Question 88

A host EPG Client wants to talk to a webserver in EGP Web. A contract with default settings is defined between EPG Client and EPG Web, which allows TCP communication initiated by the client toward the webserver with TCP destination port 80. Which statement is true?

Options:

A.

If EPG Web is made a preferred group member, a contract between EPG Client and EPG Web is no longer required for the host in EPG Client to reach the webserver in EPG Web.

B.

If vzAny is configured to consume and provide a "deny all" contract, traffic between EPG Client and EPG Web is no longer allowed.

C.

The host in EPG Client is allowed to connect to TCP destination port 80 on the webserver in EPG Web.

The webserver will not be allowed to initiate a separate TCP connection to a host port with TCP source port 80.

D.

The host in EPG Client is allowed to connect to TCP destination port 80 on the webserver in EPG Web.

The webserver is allowed to initiate a separate TCP connection to a host port with TCP source port 80.

Discussion
Question 89

Which NFS version uses the TCP protocol and needs only one IP port to run the service?

Options:

A.

NFSv1

B.

NFSv2

C.

NFSv3

D.

NFSv4

Discussion
Question 90

Which statement is true about upgrading the firmware on a Cisco MDS storage switch with dual supervisors?

Options:

A.

The standby supervisor must be offline before the firmware upgrade begins.

B.

Both supervisors load the new firmware and then the active supervisor reboots.

C.

Supervisors can be upgraded independently to test the new firmware.

D.

The new firmware is load on the standby supervisor first.

Discussion
Question 91

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 91

What is configured as a result of running these commands?

Options:

A.

reverse lookup for outbound packets

B.

strict unicast RPF

C.

loose unicast RPF

D.

IP Source Guard

Discussion
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Page: 22 / 36
Title
Questions
Posted

350-601
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

350-601 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

350-601 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99