Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-601 Exam Questions and Answers by damian

Page: 15 / 36

Cisco 350-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
Exam Code: 350-601 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 489 Q&A's Shared By: damian
Question 60

A network engineer repeatedly saves a configuration on Catalyst switches to NVRAM using the write memory command. What action should be taken to implement the same action on Nexus switches?

Options:

A.

Use the write memory command to save the configuration.

B.

Use the alias command to use the write memory command.

C.

Use the exit command to leave the configuration mode and save the configuration automatically.

D.

Use the wri command to use the copy running-config startup-config command.

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Question 61

Which two components should be checked when a Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switch fails to boot using POAP? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

image noted in the script file against switch bootflash

B.

DHCP server to bootstrap IP information

C.

script signed with security key

D.

TFTP server that contains the configuration script

E.

POAP feature license

Discussion
Question 62

An engineer mus! configure HSRP protocol on two Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches running a virtual port channel. In addition, the HSRP implementation must meet these requirements:

• It must allow more than 500 groups.
  • switch 1 must act as the primary switch.
  • Both switches must use a user-defined hardware address.

Drag and drop the commands from the right to complete a configuration of the HSRP on the left. The commands are used more than once. Not all commands are used.

Questions 62

Options:

Discussion
Question 63

A network engineer is deploying a cisco ALL-flash hyperflex solution. Which local storage configuration is required for the operating system and persistent logging?

Options:

A.

Two solid state drives

B.

Two SATA drives

C.

One SATA drive

D.

One solid state drive

Discussion
Page: 15 / 36
Title