Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Cisco Updated 350-601 Exam Questions and Answers by efa

Page: 25 / 36

Cisco 350-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (350-601 DCCOR)
Exam Code: 350-601 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 489 Q&A's Shared By: efa
Question 100

An engineer is asked to use SaaS to manage Cisco computing. Which two items are needed to accomplish the task? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

UCS Manager

B.

Node name/Serial Number

C.

Device/Claim ID

D.

UCS Central

E.

Intersight

Discussion
Question 101

A network architect considers a Cisco HyperFlex design solution for a company. The proposed solution is for a virtual environment that is not performance-sensitive, but the solution must have high storage capacity and a low cost. Which Cisco HyperFlex storage configuration should be used?

Options:

A.

All-Flash

B.

Hybrid

C.

All-SAN

D.

All-NVMe

Discussion
Question 102

Questions 102

Refer to the exhibit. Which feature must be used to configure on switch 2 to establish a VSAN trunk between switch 1 and switch 2?

Options:

A.

F port

Trunk Mode Passive

B.

E Port

Trunk Mode On

C.

N Port

Trunk Mode Active

D.

NP Port

Trunk Mode Auto

Discussion
Question 103

An engineer performs a Cisco UCS C480 ML M5 installation from a Cisco UCS Manager As a part of the design the server must perform an iSCSI bool from the storage array Which configuration must be performed in the SAN settings in the root organization to satisfy that condition?

Options:

A.

Implement a WWPN pool

B.

Create a virtual iSCSI vNIC

C.

Enable a host SAN pool

D.

Create an IQN suffix pool

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Page: 25 / 36
Title
Questions
Posted

350-601
PDF

$44  $109.99

350-601 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

350-601 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99