Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-601 Exam Questions and Answers by efa

Page: 25 / 36

Cisco 350-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
Exam Code: 350-601 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 489 Q&A's Shared By: efa
Question 100

An engineer is asked to use SaaS to manage Cisco computing. Which two items are needed to accomplish the task? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

UCS Manager

B.

Node name/Serial Number

C.

Device/Claim ID

D.

UCS Central

E.

Intersight

Discussion
Question 101

A network architect considers a Cisco HyperFlex design solution for a company. The proposed solution is for a virtual environment that is not performance-sensitive, but the solution must have high storage capacity and a low cost. Which Cisco HyperFlex storage configuration should be used?

Options:

A.

All-Flash

B.

Hybrid

C.

All-SAN

D.

All-NVMe

Discussion
Question 102

Questions 102

Refer to the exhibit. Which feature must be used to configure on switch 2 to establish a VSAN trunk between switch 1 and switch 2?

Options:

A.

F port

Trunk Mode Passive

B.

E Port

Trunk Mode On

C.

N Port

Trunk Mode Active

D.

NP Port

Trunk Mode Auto

Discussion
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Question 103

An engineer performs a Cisco UCS C480 ML M5 installation from a Cisco UCS Manager As a part of the design the server must perform an iSCSI bool from the storage array Which configuration must be performed in the SAN settings in the root organization to satisfy that condition?

Options:

A.

Implement a WWPN pool

B.

Create a virtual iSCSI vNIC

C.

Enable a host SAN pool

D.

Create an IQN suffix pool

Discussion
Page: 25 / 36
Title