Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-601 Exam Questions and Answers by kobie

Page: 28 / 36

Cisco 350-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
Exam Code: 350-601 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 489 Q&A's Shared By: kobie
Question 112

An engineer must perform a POAP deployment of a Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switch The switch must automatically receive its software image and configuration file upon power-on. Also, only UDP is permitted between the Nexus 9000 switch and the server that hosts the Cisco NX-OS system images Which set of actions completes the configuration’

Options:

A.

Enable option 67. Define TFTP transfer protocol

B.

Enable option 43 Define HTTP transfer protocol.

C.

Enable option 46. Define TFTP transfer protocol

D.

Enable option 35. Define HTTP transfer protocol.

Discussion
Question 113

Multiple roles are applied to a user on the Cisco MDS 9000 Series Switch. Which statement is true?

Options:

A.

Any commands that have conflicting settings between roles are denied.

B.

Access to a command takes priority over being denied access to a command.

C.

The first role assigned takes precedence over subsequent roles.

D.

The last role assigned takes precedence over previous roles.

Discussion
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Question 114

A company is investigating different options for IT automation tools. The IT team has experience with python programming language and scripting using a declarative language. The proposed tool should be easy to set up and should not require installing an agent on target devices. The team will also need to build custom modules based on the python programming language to extend the tools functionality. Which automation tool should be used to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Puppet

B.

Ansible

C.

NX-API

D.

Chef

Discussion
Question 115

Drag and drop the technologies from the left onto the description on the right.

Questions 115

Options:

Discussion
Page: 28 / 36
Title
Questions
Posted

350-601
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

350-601 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99