Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-601 Exam Questions and Answers by fatimah

Page: 13 / 36

Cisco 350-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
Exam Code: 350-601 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 489 Q&A's Shared By: fatimah
Question 52

Questions 52

Refer to the exhibit. A network engineer is implementing a configuration checkpoint on a Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switch. The configuration must skip any existing vPC configuration errors and must complete if there are any configuration errors. The engineer finished the vPC domain configuration part. Which command completes the checkpoint implementation?

Options:

A.

stop-at-first-failure

B.

atomic

C.

best-effort

D.

verbose

Discussion
Question 53

Which two actions are needed to configure a single Cisco APIC controller for Cisco ACI fabric for the first time? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Register the APIC that is connected to the switch.

B.

Configure the first Cisco APIC controller

C.

Configure the leaf switch where the Cisco APIC is connected, using CLI to allow APIC connectivity

D.

Register the switches that are discovered through LLDP.

E.

Register all leaf and spine switches

Discussion
Question 54

A storage administrator notices an increasing number of storage targets that unexpectedly reach capacity, causing periodic service interruptions The administrator must now create and submit a daily report of the environment that shows the status of the storage targets with the highest capacities Which solution provides this information?

Options:

A.

Nagios Core with OpManager

B.

Cisco DCNM with SAN Insight

C.

SolarWinds with Slow Drain Analysis

D.

Cisco Intersight with Slow Drain Analysis

Discussion
Question 55

An engineer must deploy a Cisco UCS C-Series Server with a single VIC 1455 integrated into a Cisco UCS Manager cluster. Two fiber connections

are available, and the deployment has no fabric extenders. Which set of actions accomplishes this goal?

Options:

A.

Reset the system using Cisco IMC to its factory default settings.

Attach VIC port 1 and 3 to Fabric Interconnects.

B.

Configure VIC attached ports as Uplink ports on fabric interconnects.

Insert 1000Base-T RJ45 SFP in VIC port 1 and 3.

C.

Reset the system using Cisco IMC to its factory default settings.

Insert 1000Base-T RJ45 SFP in VIC port 1 and 3.

D.

Configure VIC attached ports as Uplink ports on fabric interconnects.

Attach VIC port 1 and 3 to Fabric Interconnects.

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Page: 13 / 36
Title
Questions
Posted

350-601
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

350-601 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

350-601 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99