Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-601 Exam Questions and Answers by kendrick

Page: 9 / 36

Cisco 350-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
Exam Code: 350-601 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 489 Q&A's Shared By: kendrick
Question 36

An engineer must create an EPG called "Test". The configuration request should succeed if the Tenant called "Tenant" and the application profile called "Test” exist. The firewall policy allows only the HTTP connectivity to APIC from the user's computer. Which action accomplishes this goal?

Questions 36

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 37

An engineer must create a new Cisco UCS user account to perform these actions:

• Modify systems logs, faults, and power management settings.

• View access to all other configuration in the UCS domain.

Which two roles must be assigned to the user to permit these actions? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Server Compute

B.

Read-Only

C.

Operations

D.

Facility Manager

E.

Administrator

Discussion
Question 38

A company plans to deploy a Cisco HyperFlex solution for data-intensive applications and databases The proposed solution should offer the highest performance with high consistency and low latency Which Cisco HyperFlex storage configuration should be used?

Options:

A.

All-HDD

B.

AII-NVMe

C.

All-Flash

D.

Hybrid

Discussion
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Question 39

An engineer implements an ACI fabric and must implement microsegmentation of endpoints within the same IP subnet using a network-based attribute. The attribute mapping must allow IP subnet independence. Which attribute must be selected?

Options:

A.

MAC address

B.

Custom

C.

Tag

D.

IP

Discussion
Page: 9 / 36
Title