Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Cisco Updated 350-601 Exam Questions and Answers by nyra

Page: 16 / 36

Cisco 350-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (350-601 DCCOR)
Exam Code: 350-601 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 489 Q&A's Shared By: nyra
Question 64

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 64

A network engineer must configure port E1/31- 32 to forward only storage server traffic of VLAN 200 on Cisco fabric interconnects A and B. Port E1/31- 32 is not reserved for any other traffic. Which port type must be configured to accomplish this goal?

Options:

A.

unified uplink

B.

uplink

C.

FCoE uplink

D.

FCoE storage

Discussion
Question 65

Questions 65

Refer to the exhibit. What is the result of executing this python code?

Options:

A.

It backs up Cisco switches to Cisco Prime infrastructure.

B.

It sends the switch configuration to Cisco TAC.

C.

It sends a Cisco device backup to a remote destination.

D.

It schedules a backup on a Cisco switch using EEM.

Discussion
Question 66

Which two configuration settings are available in the in the cisco UCS flmware Auto sync server policy?

Options:

A.

User Notification

B.

User Acknowledge

C.

No Action

D.

Delayed Action

E.

Immediate Action

Discussion
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Question 67

A network engineer is asked to describe the cloud infrastructure models from the perspective of their operation and access to resources. Drag and drop the descriptions from the left onto the appropriate.

Questions 67

Options:

Discussion
Page: 16 / 36
Title
Questions
Posted

350-601
PDF

$44  $109.99

350-601 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99