Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-601 Exam Questions and Answers by hettie

Page: 26 / 36

Cisco 350-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
Exam Code: 350-601 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 489 Q&A's Shared By: hettie
Question 104

Questions 104

Refer to the exhibit An engineer must mirror the traffic on a switch The engineer locates the server port that requires monitoring on switch1, but the packet sniffer is on switch2 The engineer must configure the source IP address on switch1 Much command accomplishes this goal?

Options:

A.

monitor session 10 type erspan-source

B.

monitor erspon origin ip-address 209.165.200.225

C.

source ip 209.165.200.225

D.

source interface vbn512

Discussion
Question 105

An engineer must configure a Cisco UCS domain for monitoring and management by the Cisco Intersight SaaS platform. After the setup is complete, administrators must have full control to configure the device through Cisco UCS Manager and Intersight. Which set of actions accomplishes this task?

Options:

A.

Configure Devce Connector Access Mode as Allow Control in Device Console Claim the device on Intersight as UCSM Managed Mode.

B.

Configure Device Connector Access Mode as Allow Control in Cisco UCS Manager Claim the device on intersightc as Intersight Managed Mode

C.

Configure Device Connector Access Moao as Allow Control in Device Console. Claim the device on intersight as Intersight Managed Mode

D.

Configure Device Connector Access Mode as Allow Control in Cisco UCS Manager Claim the device on intersight as UCSM Managed Mode

E.

Option A

F.

Option B

G.

Option C

Discussion
Question 106

An engineer has a primary fabric that is named UCS-A and a secondary fabric that is named UCS-B. A certificate request that has a subject name of sjc2016 for a keyring that is named kr2016 needs to be created. The cluster IP address is 10.68.68.68.

Which command set creates this certificate request?

Options:

A.

UCS-A # scope keyring kr2016

UCS-A /keyring # create certreq 10.68.68.68 sjc2016

UCS-A /keyring* # commit-buffer

B.

UCS-B # scope keyring kr2016

UCS-B /keyring # create certreq ip 10.68.68.68 subject-name sjc2016

UCS-B /keyring* # commit-both

C.

UCS-B# scope security

UCS-B /security # scope keyring kr2016

UCS-B /security/keyring # set certreq 10.68.68.68 sjc2016

UCS-B /security/keyring* # commit-both

D.

UCS-A# scope security

UCS-A /security # scope keyring kr2016

UCS-A /security/keyring # create certreq ip 10.68.68.68 subject-name sjc2016

UCS-A /security/keyring* # commit-buffer

Discussion
Question 107

What is an advantage of NAS compared to SAN?

Options:

A.

It offers enhanced NFS features.

B.

It offers enhanced security features

C.

It functions in an existing IP environment.

D.

It provides lossless throughput.

Discussion
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Page: 26 / 36
Title
Questions
Posted

350-601
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

350-601 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

350-601 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99