Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-601 Exam Questions and Answers by diego

Page: 17 / 36

Cisco 350-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
Exam Code: 350-601 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 489 Q&A's Shared By: diego
Question 68

Questions 68

Refer to the exhibit. An engineer monitors ingress traffic from Host-A and all traffic for VLAN 20 from Host-B Which configuration must be implemented to monitor and export traffic to Network Analyzer?

Questions 68

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 69

An engineer must configure a Cisco UCS blade system that is managed by Cisco UCS Manager. All four connected interfaces between the blade system and the fabric interconnects must be used. Additionally, the connectivity must tolerate any link failure between the l/O module and the fabric interconnects. Which action accomplishes these requirements?

Options:

A.

Configure port aggregation with LACP policy set to default

B.

Configure Firmware Auto Sync Server policy to Auto Acknowledge

C.

Configure Link Group Preference to Port Channel.

D.

Configure chassis/FEX discovery pokey action to four links

Discussion
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 70

An engineer implements an environment with multiple traffic types on a consolidated I/O link between Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switch and MDS

9000 Series Switch. The configuration must meet these requirements:

• The unified I/O link must support LAN and SAN traffic.

• A single, multipurpose Ethernet transport must be used.

• The configuration must discard MAC addresses that are not part of the current fabric.

• The QoS markings must be preserved.

Which configuration set meets the requirements?

Options:

A.

MDS-A(config)# interface fcip4 -

MDS-A(config-if)# use-profile 8 -

MDS-A(config-if)# peer-info ipaddr 200.200.100.7

B.

N9K-2(config)# interface Eth2 -

N9K-2(config-if)# switchport mode trunk

N9K-2(config-if)# auto qos trust dscp

C.

MDS-B(config)# interface fc3 -

MDS-B(config-if)# switchport trunk mode on

MDS-B(config-if)# switchport trunk allowed vsan 2-5

D.

N9K-1(config)# fcoe fcmap 0e.fc.1d

N9K-1(config)# int vfc 1 -

N9K-1(config-if)# bind interface e1/3

Discussion
Question 71

Due to a major version change, an engineer must perform a software upgrade on a Cisco Nexus Series switch. Which two technologies can be implemented to reduce disruptions to the network during the upgrade? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

MLAG

B.

HSRP

C.

PAgP

D.

VDC

E.

vPC

Discussion