Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-601 Exam Questions and Answers by harper-rose

Page: 6 / 36

Cisco 350-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
Exam Code: 350-601 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 489 Q&A's Shared By: harper-rose
Question 24

A DNS server with IP address 192.168.1.1 is deployed in a data center A network engineer must configure a Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnect to use this DNS. Which configuration should be applied?

Questions 24

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 25

What is the benefit of adding Cisco HyperFlex Hardware Acceleration Cards to a HyperFlex deployment?

Options:

A.

offline encryption acceleration

B.

increased network throughput

C.

GPU acceleration

D.

Increased compression efficiency

Discussion
Question 26

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 26

All switches are configured with the default OSPF priority. Which configuration should be applied to ensure that the SW2 Cisco Nexus switch controls the LSA floods and advertises the network to the remaining nodes in the OSPFv2 area?

Options:

A.

SW2# configure terminal SW2 (config)# interface ethernet 1/1 SW2 (config-if)# ip ospf priority 255

B.

SW2# configure terminal SW2 (config)# interface ethernet 1/1 SW2 (config-if)# ip ospf priority 1

C.

SW2# configure terminal SW2 (config)# router ospf 1 SW2 (config-router)# router-id 10.10.10.22

D.

SW2# configure terminal SW2 (config)# interface ethernet 1/1 SW2 (config-if)# ip ospf priority 0

Discussion
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Question 27

An engineer must configure two Cisco Nexus 7000 series switches in the same data center to support OTV. Which command set completes the join interface configuration?

Questions 27

• uk.co.certification.simulator.questionpool.PList@17dca110

Questions 27

Questions 27

C. Option C

Questions 27

D. Option D

Questions 27

Options:

A.

Option B

Discussion