Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-601 Exam Questions and Answers by mckenzie

Page: 20 / 36

Cisco 350-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
Exam Code: 350-601 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 489 Q&A's Shared By: mckenzie
Question 80

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 80

Which two statements describe the routing table of the leaf switch? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

The next hop 10.0.8.65 for route 10.20.1.0724 is the TEP address of a border leaf in ACI.

B.

The next hop 10.0.1.14 for route 172.16.99.0/24 is the TEP address of a border leaf in ACI.

C.

The next hop 10.1.168.95 for route 172.16.100 0/24 is the TEP address of a border leaf in ACI.

D.

172.16.100.0/24 is a BD subnet in ACI.

E.

10.20.1.0/24 is a BD subnet in ACI.

Discussion
Question 81

Drag and drop the hyperflex characteristics from the left onto the appropriate. HyperFlex Node types on the right. Not all options are used.

Questions 81

Options:

Discussion
Question 82

What is a feature of an electronic programmable logic device upgrade on a Cisco MDS 9000 Series Switch?

Options:

A.

Only the modules that are being upgraded are disrupted.

B.

An EPLD upgrade is disruptive on all modules.

C.

The standby supervisor module can perform the upgrade.

D.

An EPLD upgrade is nondisruptive on all modules.

Discussion
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Question 83

Which Cisco UCS firmware reboot policy must be used in the maintenance policy to prevent the server firmware from upgrading automatically

and wait for user input before proceeding?

Options:

A.

scheduled

B.

timer-automatic

C.

immediate

D.

user-ack

Discussion
Page: 20 / 36
Title