Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-601 Exam Questions and Answers by haaris

Page: 12 / 36

Cisco 350-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
Exam Code: 350-601 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 489 Q&A's Shared By: haaris
Question 48

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 48

In a bidirectional PIM network using Phantom RP as an RP redundancy mechanism, two Cisco NX-OS routers have these requirements:

• R1 must be the active RP.

• R2 must be the backup RP that is used only if R1 is not reachable

Drag and drop the configuration steps to complete the configuration for Router 2. Not all configuration steps are used.

Questions 48

Options:

Discussion
Question 49

An engineer must configure Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches for Cisco UCS Director integration The configuration must enable automated onboarding of the switches as they come online. For security purposes, the switches must have the bare minimum of connection methods enabled. The connection protocol must allow authentication through credentials. Which protocol must be configured on the switches to allow automated onboarding?

Options:

A.

SNMP

B.

Telnet

C.

SSH

D.

HTTPS

Discussion
Question 50

An engineer must design an automation solution for the Cisco ACI Fabric to speed up the deployment of logical network elements for tenant provisioning. When creating a solution, the engineer must keep in mind that the tool must support these requirements:

• uk.co.certification.simulator.questionpool.PList@17dc9730

Which automation tool meets these requirements?

Options:

A.

YAML

B.

Chef

C.

SaltStack

D.

Python

Discussion
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Question 51

An engineer must create a scheduler configuration to create two backup jobs per day. The backup file must be copied to a server in the operations VRF. Which configuration accomplishes this task?

A)

Questions 51

B)

Questions 51

C)

Questions 51

D)

Questions 51

Options:

A.

Option A

B.