Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Cisco Updated 350-601 Exam Questions and Answers by haaris

Page: 12 / 36

Cisco 350-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (350-601 DCCOR)
Exam Code: 350-601 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 489 Q&A's Shared By: haaris
Question 48

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 48

In a bidirectional PIM network using Phantom RP as an RP redundancy mechanism, two Cisco NX-OS routers have these requirements:

• R1 must be the active RP.

• R2 must be the backup RP that is used only if R1 is not reachable

Drag and drop the configuration steps to complete the configuration for Router 2. Not all configuration steps are used.

Questions 48

Options:

Discussion
Question 49

An engineer must configure Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches for Cisco UCS Director integration The configuration must enable automated onboarding of the switches as they come online. For security purposes, the switches must have the bare minimum of connection methods enabled. The connection protocol must allow authentication through credentials. Which protocol must be configured on the switches to allow automated onboarding?

Options:

A.

SNMP

B.

Telnet

C.

SSH

D.

HTTPS

Discussion
Question 50

An engineer must design an automation solution for the Cisco ACI Fabric to speed up the deployment of logical network elements for tenant provisioning. When creating a solution, the engineer must keep in mind that the tool must support these requirements:

• uk.co.certification.simulator.questionpool.PList@17dc9730

Which automation tool meets these requirements?

Options:

A.

YAML

B.

Chef

C.

SaltStack

D.

Python

Discussion
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Question 51

An engineer must create a scheduler configuration to create two backup jobs per day. The backup file must be copied to a server in the operations VRF. Which configuration accomplishes this task?

A)

Questions 51

B)

Questions 51

C)

Questions 51

D)

Questions 51

Options:

A.

Option A

B.