Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-601 Exam Questions and Answers by raina

Page: 5 / 36

Cisco 350-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
Exam Code: 350-601 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 489 Q&A's Shared By: raina
Question 20

An engineer is implementing the Cisco ACI fabric and wants to reduce the amount of TCAM resources consumed by the fabric The engineer also needs to ensure that all EPGs m a VRF consume the same services Which action should be taken to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Configure a single contract provided and consumed in all EPGs

B.

Configure preferred groups in the VRF for al EPGs

C.

Implement an unenforced VRF

D.

Implement vzAny feature

Discussion
Question 21

Which feature is supported with an In-Service Software Upgrade on a Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switch?

Options:

A.

configuration changes during an upgrade

B.

nondisruptive upgrades via nonstop forwarding

C.

zero downtime downgrades via dual supervisor modules

D.

upgrades to Individual modules and line cards

Discussion
Question 22

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 22

Which setting must be configured to prevent reuse of passwords?

Options:

A.

No Change Interval

B.

Change Interval

C.

History Count

D.

Change Count

Discussion
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Question 23

Drag and drop the Hyperflex characteristics from the left onto the appropriate Hyper Hex node types on the right.

Questions 23

Options:

Discussion
Page: 5 / 36
Title
Questions
Posted

350-601
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

350-601 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99