Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-601 Exam Questions and Answers by fergus

Page: 3 / 36

Cisco 350-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
Exam Code: 350-601 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 489 Q&A's Shared By: fergus
Question 12

A customer has a requirement for an automation solution that supports periodically acquiring configuration from a centralized server and aligning UCS servers to their desired state. Which open-source tool meets these requirements?

Options:

A.

SaltStack

B.

Terraform

C.

Puppet

D.

Kubemetes

Discussion
Question 13

The VMM domain is integrated between Cisco APICs and vCenter using a distributed vSwitch. The traffic must be blocked between a subset of endpoints in an EPG based on specific VM attributes and the rest of the VMs in that EPG. Which set of actions blocks this traffic?

Questions 13

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 14

An engineer is designing a cloud solution for an organization. The security requirements mandate that the cloud must be hosted in a local data center but leverage the remote data center for remote backups. Additionally, the workloads in the data center must be scaled out to a known cloud provider in the future. Which cloud deployment model must be used to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

public cloud

B.

hybrid cloud

C.

private cloud

D.

edge cloud

Discussion
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Question 15

An engineer must configure OSPF routing on Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches. The IP subnet of the Eth 1/2 interface for both switches must be advertised via OSPF. However, these interfaces must not establish OSPF adjacency or send routing updates. The current OSPF adjacency over the interface Eth1/1 on SW1 and Eth1/1 on SW2 must remain unaffected. Which configuration must be applied to both Nexus switches to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

interface ethernet 1/2

passive-interface default

B.

Interface ethernet 1/2

Ip ospf network point-to-point

C.

interface ethernet 1/2

ip ospf passive-interface

D.

interface ethernet 1/2