Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-601 Exam Questions and Answers by dilan

Page: 14 / 36

Cisco 350-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
Exam Code: 350-601 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 489 Q&A's Shared By: dilan
Question 56

A customer reports Fibre Channel login requests to a cisco MDS 9000 series Switch from an unauthorized source. The customer requires a feature that will allow all devices already logged in and learned in and learned to be added to the Fibre channel active database. Which two features must be enabled to accomplish this goal? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Auto-learning

B.

Port security

C.

Enhanced zoning

D.

Device aliases

E.

Smart aliases

Discussion
Question 57

Refer to the exhibit.

An engineer must configure a Fibre Channel device alias named TEST for a device attached to port fc1/9 of a Cisco Nexus Series Switch. Which command set completes the configuration?

A)

Questions 57

B)

Questions 57

C)

Questions 57

D)

Questions 57

Options:

A.

Option

B.

Option

C.

Option

D.

Option

Discussion
Question 58

A POAP-enabled Cisco Nexus switch will not enter POAP mode. Which two conditions should be verified? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Bootflash must contain a special directory named POAP with poap.py file.

B.

The switch is in bootup process.

C.

No startup configuration is available.

D.

The license file is missing on the switch.

E.

No Cisco NX-OS image is present on the bootflash.

Discussion
Question 59

Which component is disrupted when the cisco integrated Management controller is upgraded on a cisco UCS series server?

Options:

A.

Cisco UCS Manager

B.

SAN traffic

C.

KVM sessions

D.

Data traffic

Discussion
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Page: 14 / 36
Title
Questions
Posted

350-601
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

350-601 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

350-601 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99