Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Cisco Updated 350-601 Exam Questions and Answers by dilan

Page: 14 / 36

Cisco 350-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (350-601 DCCOR)
Exam Code: 350-601 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 489 Q&A's Shared By: dilan
Question 56

A customer reports Fibre Channel login requests to a cisco MDS 9000 series Switch from an unauthorized source. The customer requires a feature that will allow all devices already logged in and learned in and learned to be added to the Fibre channel active database. Which two features must be enabled to accomplish this goal? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Auto-learning

B.

Port security

C.

Enhanced zoning

D.

Device aliases

E.

Smart aliases

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Question 57

Refer to the exhibit.

An engineer must configure a Fibre Channel device alias named TEST for a device attached to port fc1/9 of a Cisco Nexus Series Switch. Which command set completes the configuration?

A)

Questions 57

B)

Questions 57

C)

Questions 57

D)

Questions 57

Options:

A.

Option

B.

Option

C.

Option

D.

Option

Discussion
Question 58

A POAP-enabled Cisco Nexus switch will not enter POAP mode. Which two conditions should be verified? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Bootflash must contain a special directory named POAP with poap.py file.

B.

The switch is in bootup process.

C.

No startup configuration is available.

D.

The license file is missing on the switch.

E.

No Cisco NX-OS image is present on the bootflash.

Discussion
Question 59

Which component is disrupted when the cisco integrated Management controller is upgraded on a cisco UCS series server?

Options:

A.

Cisco UCS Manager

B.

SAN traffic

C.

KVM sessions

D.

Data traffic

Discussion
Page: 14 / 36
Title