Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-601 Exam Questions and Answers by martina

Page: 30 / 36

Cisco 350-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
Exam Code: 350-601 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 489 Q&A's Shared By: martina
Question 120

An engineer must perform a nondisruptive software upgrade on a dual supervisor Cisco Nexus 7000 series switch. What is the cause of the upgrade being disruptive?

Options:

A.

The show install all impact command is not issued before the upgrade

B.

The kickstart image is installed by using the Install all kickstart image system image command

C.

Attempt to simultaneously upgrade more than three cards

D.

Change to the configuration settings or the network connections during the upgrade process

Discussion
Question 121

Questions 121

Refer to the exhibit An engineer must provision a VXLAN deployment The OSPF has already been configured as the underlay protocol All BGP configurations will be performed using the template method The deployment must meet these requirements

• The local update source for leaf switches must be loopback 1
  • The router ID must be the local loopback IP address
  • The external BGP connections must use a template name

Drag and drop the configuration snippets from the bottom to complete the configuration

Questions 121

Options:

Discussion
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Question 122

Questions 122

Refer to the exhibit. Esxi-server is associated to the blade server. A VLAN added to trunk-a. the VLAN is missing on the vNIC of ESXI-server. Which action should be taken to add the VLAN to the cNIC?

Options:

A.

Change the template type of ESXI-Server to an updating template.

B.

Change the template type of Trunk-A to an updating template.

C.

Remove both template and recreate them as updating templates.

D.

Remove the VLAN from the Trunk-A template and add the VLAN again.

Discussion
Question 123

A network engineer must perform a backup and restore of the Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switch configuration. The backup must be made to an external backup server. The only protocol permitted between the Cisco Nexus switch and the backup server is UDP. The backup must be used when the current working configuration of the switch gets corrupted. Which set of steps must be taken to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

1 Perform a startup-config backup to an FTP server.

2 Copy startup-config in the boot flash to the running-config file

B.

1 Perform a running-config backup to an SFTP server

2 Copy backup-config from the SFTP server to the running-config file

C.

1 Perform a running-config backup to an SCP server

2 Copy running-config in the boot flash to the running-config file

D.

1 Perform a startup-config backup to a TFTP server

2 Copy backup-config from the backup server to the running-config file

Discussion
Page: 30 / 36