Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-601 Exam Questions and Answers by abbie

Page: 29 / 36

Cisco 350-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
Exam Code: 350-601 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 489 Q&A's Shared By: abbie
Question 116

An engineer is using REST API calls to configure the cisco APIC. Which data structure must be used within a post message to receive a login token?

A)

Questions 116

B)

Questions 116

C)

Questions 116

D)

Questions 116

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Question 117

After a Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switch chassis replacement, the administrator discovers that all vPC-enabled LACP port channels are reinitialized. The administrator wants to prevent this issue the next time the chassis is replaced. Which two actions must be taken to meet this requirement before the isolated device is reloaded'? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

Set the vPC MAC address to a tower value than the peer

B.

Change the vPC system-priority of the replacement chassis to a higher value than the peer if.

C.

Change the vPC system-priority of the replacement chassis to a lower value than the peer.

D.

Set the vPC MAC address to a higher value than the peer

E.

Configure auto-recovery to the disable state on both peers

Discussion
Question 118

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 118

An engineer configures a new application profile using REST API and receives this error massage. Which method can be used before application profile can be configured?

Options:

A.

POST to aaaLogin

B.

POST to aaaRefresh

C.

POST to aaaLogout

D.

GET to aaaListDomains

Discussion
Question 119

-

Questions 119

Refer to the exhibit. An engineer implements a dynamically negotiated LACP port channel on SW1. The port channel members must be

Configured as active/standby ports with Eth1/2 as active and Eth1/1 as standby. The Eth1/1 interface is Configured with default priority. Drag

and drop the code snippets from the right onto the blanks in the code on the left to complete the Eth1/2 interface configuration for SW1. Not

all code snippets are used.

Questions 119

Options:

Discussion
Page: 29 / 36
Title
Questions
Posted

350-601
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

350-601 Testing Engine