Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-601 Exam Questions and Answers by aila

Page: 11 / 36

Cisco 350-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
Exam Code: 350-601 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 489 Q&A's Shared By: aila
Question 44

Drag and drop the network assurance concepts from the left onto the corresponding benefits on the right.

Questions 44

Options:

Discussion
Question 45

An engineer must implement protection against ICMP DoS attacks on a Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switch. The requirement is to rate-limit ICMP without denying all other ICMP traffic. The ICMP trafic currently passing through the Cisco Nexus 9000 device must not be affected. Which configuration accomplishes these goals?

Options:

A.

Configure SNMP traps to send the ICMP notification if the CPU utilization is more than 90%.

B.

Reconfigure the Layer 3 interfaces to be in the non-default VRF and ICMP broadcast storm control

C.

Create an access list to deny ICMP traffic and apply it to all interlaces in the inside direction.

D.

Apply a control plane service policy that matches all ICMP traffic to drop the traffic fiat exceeds the threshold.

Discussion
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Question 46

A storage array must be connected to port ethernet1/10 on a Cisco MDS 9000 Series Switch In addition, the array must connect using the FCoE protocol and be single-homed Which configuration meets these requirements?

Questions 46

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 47

Questions 47

Refer to the exhibit. A pair of Cisco Nexus switches form a vPC. A new chassis s added to the pre-existing Cisco UCS domain. A new chassis must be discovered, and all links from the chassis to the LAN network must be established. Which set of actions accomplishes these requirements?

Questions 47

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Page: 11 / 36