Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Cisco Updated 350-601 Exam Questions and Answers by rudi

Page: 24 / 36

Cisco 350-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (350-601 DCCOR)
Exam Code: 350-601 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 489 Q&A's Shared By: rudi
Question 96

A content delivery network sends video traffic to a multicast distribution device where the receiver requests the traffic from the multicast distribution device through an IGMP join message When the traffic reaches the multicast routing device from a CDN the switching network populates the multicast routing table in the group (S G) and the multicast distribution device sends the required traffic back to the receiver. Which feature is used to send back the trafic from the streamer to the receiver in the group (S G)?

Options:

A.

RP

B.

IGMP

C.

Reverse Path Forwarding

D.

Source Specific Multicast

Discussion
Question 97

Questions 97

Refer to the exhibit A network administrator experiences these issues with the network:

• PC1 is experiencing a buffering problem for video applications
  • The servers that are connected to SW2 are experiencing packet drops when they connect to the Internet

The engineer wants to configure the required traffic capture to investigate the issue further Which configuration must be implemented to monitor the traffic?

Options:

A.

Option A

Option A 97

B.

Option B

Option B 97

C.

Option C

Option C 97

D.

Option D

Option D 97

Discussion
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Question 98

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 98

Which two Cisco UCS components are upgraded as a result of the configuration? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

adapters

B.

board controller

C.

IOMs

D.

BIOS

E.

Cisco UCS Manager

Discussion
Question 99

An administrator is implementing DCNM so that events are triggered when monitored traffic exceeds the configured present utili zation threshold. The requirement is to configuration a maximum limit of 39860437 bytes that applies directly to the statistics collected as a ratio of the total link capacity. Which DCNM performance monitoring configuration parameter must be implemented to achieve this result?

Options:

A.

Absolution Values

B.

Baseline

C.

Utill%

D.

Per port Monitoring

Discussion
Page: 24 / 36
Title