Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-601 Exam Questions and Answers by rudi

Page: 24 / 36

Cisco 350-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
Exam Code: 350-601 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 489 Q&A's Shared By: rudi
Question 96

A content delivery network sends video traffic to a multicast distribution device where the receiver requests the traffic from the multicast distribution device through an IGMP join message When the traffic reaches the multicast routing device from a CDN the switching network populates the multicast routing table in the group (S G) and the multicast distribution device sends the required traffic back to the receiver. Which feature is used to send back the trafic from the streamer to the receiver in the group (S G)?

Options:

A.

RP

B.

IGMP

C.

Reverse Path Forwarding

D.

Source Specific Multicast

Discussion
Question 97

Questions 97

Refer to the exhibit A network administrator experiences these issues with the network:

• PC1 is experiencing a buffering problem for video applications
  • The servers that are connected to SW2 are experiencing packet drops when they connect to the Internet

The engineer wants to configure the required traffic capture to investigate the issue further Which configuration must be implemented to monitor the traffic?

Options:

A.

Option A

Option A 97

B.

Option B

Option B 97

C.

Option C

Option C 97

D.

Option D

Option D 97

Discussion
Question 98

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 98

Which two Cisco UCS components are upgraded as a result of the configuration? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

adapters

B.

board controller

C.

IOMs

D.

BIOS

E.

Cisco UCS Manager

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Question 99

An administrator is implementing DCNM so that events are triggered when monitored traffic exceeds the configured present utili zation threshold. The requirement is to configuration a maximum limit of 39860437 bytes that applies directly to the statistics collected as a ratio of the total link capacity. Which DCNM performance monitoring configuration parameter must be implemented to achieve this result?

Options:

A.

Absolution Values

B.

Baseline

C.

Utill%

D.

Per port Monitoring

Discussion
Page: 24 / 36
Title