Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-601 Exam Questions and Answers by omer

Page: 19 / 36

Cisco 350-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
Exam Code: 350-601 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 489 Q&A's Shared By: omer
Question 76

An engineer needs to install a new package on a Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switch. What is the impact of running the install commit command on the switch?

Options:

A.

The switch is restarted after the upgrade is complete

B.

The package is used after the switch is restarted.

C.

The previous package that was in use is deleted from bootflash.

D.

The package is used in the running configuration.

Discussion
Question 77

The Cisco Nexus switch Generic Online Diagnostics policy for a PortLoopback test requires 10 consecutive failures to error disable the port. The customer wants to change it to 5 consecutive failures. Which configuration applies the changes for module 1 only?

Questions 77

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 78

A customer requires a solution to orchestrate the configuration of storage arrays, firewalls, and Cisco ACI networking. Additionally, the orchestration product must support open automation and a service catalog. Which solution meets these requirements?

Options:

A.

Cisco UCS Director

B.

Cisco Intersight

C.

Cisco Data Center Network Manager

D.

Cisco Workload Optimization Manager

Discussion
Question 79

An engineer is configuring AAA authentication on an MDS 9000 switch. The LDAP server is located under the IP 10.10.2.2. The data sent to the LDAP server should be encrypted. Which command should be used to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Idap-server host 10.10.2.2 enable-ssl

B.

Idap-server 10.10.2.2 port 443

C.

Idap server host 10.10.2.2 key SSL_KEY

D.

Idap-server 10.10.2.2 key SSL_KEY

Discussion
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Page: 19 / 36
Title
Questions
Posted

350-601
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

350-601 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

350-601 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99