Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-601 Exam Questions and Answers by alicja

Page: 31 / 36

Cisco 350-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
Exam Code: 350-601 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 489 Q&A's Shared By: alicja
Question 124

A Cisco IMC on the Cisco UCS C-Series Server must be configured with VLAN ID 110 and a priority value of 20. Which command set meets these requirements?

Options:

A.

Server# scope cimc -

Server /cimc # scope vlan -

Server /cimc/network # enable vlan

Server /cimc/network *# set vlan-id 110

Server /cimc/network *# set vlan-priority 20

Server /cimc/network *# commit

B.

Server# scope cimc -

Server /cimc # scope network -

Server /cimc/network # set vlan-enabled yes

Server /cimc/network *# set vlan-id 110

Server /cimc/network *# set vlan-priority 20

Server /cimc/network *# commit

C.

Server# scope cimc -

Server /cimc/network # switchport mode trunk

Server /cimc/network *# switchport trunk native vlan 110

Server /cimc/network *# spanning-tree portfast

Server /cimc/network *# copy run start

D.

Server# scope cimc -

Server /cimc/network # switchport mode access

Server /cimc/network *# switchport access 110

Server /cimc/network *# spanning-tree portfast

Server /cimc/network *# copy run start

Discussion
Question 125

A network architect wants to propose a scalable network monitoring solution in which data is repeatedly acquired from network devices. The solution must use a push model and provide close to realtime access to operational data. Which technology must be used to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

streaming telemetry

B.

logging

C.

SNMPv3

D.

CLI-based scripting

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Question 126

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 126

During a recent outage, a network engineer discovered that host A started to experience intermittent connectivity, when Leaf102 was down. Drag and drop the code snippets from the bottom onto the boxes in the code to resolve the problem. Not all code snippets are used.

Questions 126

Options:

Discussion
Question 127

An engineer must add a new VRF (DC DC) to the network that runs with Multiprotocol Border Gateway Protocol (MP-BGP) and EVPN.The requirement for the new VRF is to allow communication of network prefixes between PE1 and PE2. Which two sets of steps should be taken to complete the VRF configuration? (Choose two)

Questions 127

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

E.

Option E