Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Cisco Updated 350-601 Exam Questions and Answers by alicja

Page: 31 / 36

Cisco 350-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (350-601 DCCOR)
Exam Code: 350-601 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 489 Q&A's Shared By: alicja
Question 124

A Cisco IMC on the Cisco UCS C-Series Server must be configured with VLAN ID 110 and a priority value of 20. Which command set meets these requirements?

Options:

A.

Server# scope cimc -

Server /cimc # scope vlan -

Server /cimc/network # enable vlan

Server /cimc/network *# set vlan-id 110

Server /cimc/network *# set vlan-priority 20

Server /cimc/network *# commit

B.

Server# scope cimc -

Server /cimc # scope network -

Server /cimc/network # set vlan-enabled yes

Server /cimc/network *# set vlan-id 110

Server /cimc/network *# set vlan-priority 20

Server /cimc/network *# commit

C.

Server# scope cimc -

Server /cimc/network # switchport mode trunk

Server /cimc/network *# switchport trunk native vlan 110

Server /cimc/network *# spanning-tree portfast

Server /cimc/network *# copy run start

D.

Server# scope cimc -

Server /cimc/network # switchport mode access

Server /cimc/network *# switchport access 110

Server /cimc/network *# spanning-tree portfast

Server /cimc/network *# copy run start

Discussion
Question 125

A network architect wants to propose a scalable network monitoring solution in which data is repeatedly acquired from network devices. The solution must use a push model and provide close to realtime access to operational data. Which technology must be used to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

streaming telemetry

B.

logging

C.

SNMPv3

D.

CLI-based scripting

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Question 126

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 126

During a recent outage, a network engineer discovered that host A started to experience intermittent connectivity, when Leaf102 was down. Drag and drop the code snippets from the bottom onto the boxes in the code to resolve the problem. Not all code snippets are used.

Questions 126

Options:

Discussion
Question 127

An engineer must add a new VRF (DC DC) to the network that runs with Multiprotocol Border Gateway Protocol (MP-BGP) and EVPN.The requirement for the new VRF is to allow communication of network prefixes between PE1 and PE2. Which two sets of steps should be taken to complete the VRF configuration? (Choose two)

Questions 127

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

E.

Option E