Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-601 Exam Questions and Answers by lainey

Page: 8 / 36

Cisco 350-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
Exam Code: 350-601 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 489 Q&A's Shared By: lainey
Question 32

A customer needs a tool to take advantage of the CI/CD model to streamline its operation and optimize cost. The customer wants to integrate the solution with the cisco products it currently it currently uses, Including Cisco ACI networking and Cisco UCS servers. The solution should also provide on-premises Kubernetes and AppDynamics performance monitoring. Because of the security requirements, the solution not install a local client on products under management. which orchestration solution meets these requirements?

Options:

A.

Cisco APIC

B.

CISCO UCS director

C.

Cisco DCNM

D.

Cisco CloudCenter

Discussion
Question 33

Questions 33

Questions 33

Refer to the exhibit. An engineer is troubleshooting intermittent connectivity issues between the client PC and the DHCP server. What does the last package captured from the Cisco Nexus 2000 Series Switch indicate?

Options:

A.

The DCHP server releases the IP address from the client.

B.

The client receives an IP address from the DHCP server.

C.

The DHCP server sends an IP address via a broadcast message.

D.

The client sends a unicast message to receive an IP address from the DCHP server.

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 34

What is an advantage of streaming telemetry over SNMP?

Options:

A.

on-change traps sent to a receiver

B.

periodic push-based subscription messages

C.

periodic polling of the device status

D.

MD5-based authentication on polling

Discussion
Question 35

A network administrator must configure an extra keyring in Cisco UCS Manager. The key must provide a high level of encryption and secure authentication when users use the web interface. Which configuration command set must be applied to meet these requirements?

Questions 35

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Page: 8 / 36