Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CAS-004 Exam Questions and Answers by carys

Page: 2 / 32

CompTIA CAS-004 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) Exam
Exam Code: CAS-004 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CASP
Questions: 439 Q&A's Shared By: carys
Question 8

A security architect is working with a new customer to find a vulnerability assessment solution that meets the following requirements:

• Fast scanning

• The least false positives possible

• Signature-based

• A low impact on servers when performing a scan

In addition, the customer has several screened subnets, VLANs, and branch offices. Which of the following will best meet the customer's needs?

Options:

A.

Authenticated scanning

B.

Passive scanning

C.

Unauthenticated scanning

D.

Agent-based scanning

Discussion
Question 9

A network administrator who manages a Linux web server notices the following traffic:

http://corr.ptia.org/.../.../.../... /etc./shadow

Which of the following Is the BEST action for the network administrator to take to defend against this type of web attack?

Options:

A.

Validate the server certificate and trust chain.

B.

Validate the server input and append the input to the base directory path.

C.

Validate that the server is not deployed with default account credentials.

D.

Validate that multifactor authentication is enabled on the server for all user accounts.

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Question 10

After a cybersecurity incident, a judge found that a company did not conduct a proper forensic investigation. The company was ordered to pay penalties. Which of the following forensic steps would be best to prevent this from happening again?

Options:

A.

Evidence preservation

B.

Evidence verification

C.

Evidence collection

D.

Evidence analysis

Discussion
Question 11

A user forwarded a suspicious email to a security analyst for review. The analyst examined the email and found that neither the URL nor the attachment showed any indication of malicious activities. Which of the following intelligence collection methods should the analyst use to confirm the legitimacy of the email?

Options:

A.

HUMINT

B.

UEBA

C.

OSINT

D.

RACE

Discussion
Page: 2 / 32
Title