Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CAS-004 Exam Questions and Answers by stephen

Page: 15 / 32

CompTIA CAS-004 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) Exam
Exam Code: CAS-004 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CASP
Questions: 439 Q&A's Shared By: stephen
Question 60

In order to authenticate employees who, call in remotely, a company's help desk staff must be able to view partial Information about employees because the full information may be considered sensitive. Which of the following solutions should be implemented to authenticate employees?

Options:

A.

Data scrubbing

B.

Field masking

C.

Encryption in transit

D.

Metadata

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Question 61

A systems administrator at a web-hosting provider has been tasked with renewing the public certificates of all customer sites. Which of the following would BEST support multiple domain names while minimizing the amount of certificates needed?

Options:

A.

ocsp

B.

CRL

C.

SAN

D.

CA

Discussion
Question 62

A systems administrator was given the following IOC to detect the presence of a malicious piece of software communicating with its command-and-control server:

post /malicious. php

User-Agent: Malicious Tool V 1.0

Host: www.rcalicious.com

The IOC documentation suggests the URL is the only part that could change. Which of the following regular expressions would allow the systems administrator to determine if any of the company hosts are compromised, while reducing false positives?

Options:

A.

User-Agent: Malicious Tool. *

B.

www\. malicious\. com\/malicious. php

C.

POST /malicious\. php

D.

Hose: [a-2] *\.malicious\.com

E.

malicious. *

Discussion
Question 63

The Chief Information Security Officer is concerned about the possibility of employees downloading ‘malicious files from the internet and ‘opening them on corporate workstations. Which of the following solutions would be BEST to reduce this risk?

Options:

A.

Integrate the web proxy with threat intelligence feeds.

B.

Scan all downloads using an antivirus engine on the web proxy.

C.

Block known malware sites on the web proxy.

D.

Execute the files in the sandbox on the web proxy.

Discussion
Page: 15 / 32
Title
Questions
Posted

CAS-004
PDF

$35  $99.99

CAS-004 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CAS-004 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99